Have You bought Redmi Note 6 Pro and you want to root access on your smartphone? Here is the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
With the help of this guide, you can quickly Root Redmi Note 6 Pro. In this guide, we are showing you the two methods to Root xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro with magisk Manager and SuperSu rooting tools.
After getting root access on your Phone you can enjoy any custom ROMs on your phone, Enjoy Tweaks and other rooted apps on your phone.
Redmi Note 6 Pro :
Before moving to Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro rooting process, let’s have a look at Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications.
Display : Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with 6.26-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels and display notch.
Performances and software : This device looks very good in terms of performance. In this phone you get the 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC. Which has proven the best Qualcomm chipset so far. Talking about graphic we get Adreno 630 GPU, up to 710MHz with LiquidCool Technology.
Storage : Redmi Note 6 Pro has two options for inbuilt storage – 3 GB RAM 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM 64 GB storage. With the help of a hybrid sim slot, user storage can increase to 256 GB.
Camera : Talking about the camera, Phone has a dual rear camera setup 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and two camera sensors (20-megapixel + 5-megapixel) at the front.
Battery : Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a big battery of 4000mAh which will give you almost 1-2 day of battery backup. It also support quick charge.
Why You Should Root Redmi Note 6 Pro?
- You can install Custom Roms on your smartphone.
- Remove pre-installed apps.
- You can block Ad of any application.
- Installing incompatible apps.
- More display option and Feature.
- Optimize the performance of the phone by using Xposed Modules.
- Greater battery life and speed.
- Making full device backup
- Access to root files.
- Cpu Clocking.
- You will able to flash ROMs and zip files.
- More Android Tweaks.
Steps to Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
Pre-requirements To Root Redmi Note 6 Pro:
- Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t proceed ahead.
|Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 6 Pro|
|Read this Complete guide on How you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.|
- Download Redmi Note 6 Pro USB Driver & Install them on your Windows PC.
- Take Backup of your phone full data because after installing Twrp and Rooting your phone you will loss all your phone data.
- Enable USB Debugging on the phone.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
|Enable USB Debugging on Redmi 6 pro|
|Read this Complete guide on How to enable USB Debugging On Redmi 6 Pro.|
The stuff we have provided on this page is only compatible with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Do not try this on any other device as you might end up damaging your device.
#Step -1 Install TWRP ON Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO ?
Now as all of you are knowing that if you want root access then we have to first install any Custom Recovery on our smartphone like TWRP. So first of all we will learn How to install Twrp recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Before starting Twrp recovery installation process make sure that you have Unlocked Bootloader Of your phone.
Read this guide about How to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro
Now as you have installed TWRP recovery on your phone, Here is a full step by step guide to get root access on Xiaomi note 6 pro.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
Now, there are two ways to root your phone First one using Magisk, and another using SuperSU. I Prefer Magisk because it provides you more customization option.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
- First of all download Magisk Manager Zip File and save the downloaded file into Phone Internal Storage.
- Now you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery Mode. To boot into Twrp Recovery mode you have to First turn off your Phone and hold volume up + power key together.
- Once you are in Twrp mode select “Install” option from the menu.
- Locate the downloaded downloaded Magisk Zip file which you have placed in Phone Internal Storage.
- Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
That’s it Guys you have successfully Rooted Redmi Note 6 pro now tap on Reboot to Reboot your Phone.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro without PC?
- First of all download kingroot app from their official website.
- Bow install it on your phone, make sure you have enabled unknown source on your phone before installing the app.
- As you have installed the app, Open kingroot app.
- Now you have to tap on the start root button appearing on the bottom of phone screen.
- Now kingroot will start the rooting process.
- Within 2-4 minutes you will see big Green tick mark on your Smartphone screen which means your phone is successfully rooted.
|Read these articles also :-|
Guys this was the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro. If you have any doubt or queries related to this article then please tell us through comments. If you found this article helpful then please share it On Facebook And Twitter. All The Best….
|Best articles For You|
|How to install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro|