Have You bought Redmi 6a and you want to root access on your smartphone? Here is the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A & How to install TWRP On Redmi 6A.
With the help of this guide, you can quickly Root Redmi 6A with the help of the TWRP custom Recovery. In this, we are showing you the two methods to Root xiaomi Redmi 6A with magisk Manager and SuperSu rooting tools.
After getting root access on your Phone you can enjoy any custom ROMs on your phone, Enjoy Tweaks and other rooted apps on your phone.
Redmi 6A :
Before moving to Xiaomi Redmi 6A rooting process & install Twrp on Redmi 6A let’s have a look at Redmi 6A specifications.
Display : Xiaomi Redmi 6A comes with 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels.
Performances and software : This device looks very good in terms of performance. In this phone you get the Snapdragon 625 chipset which has proven the best Qualcomm chipset so far. Talking about graphic we get Adreno 630 GPU, up to 710MHz with LiquidCool Technology.
Storage : Redmi 6A has two options for inbuilt storage – 3 GB RAM 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM 64 GB storage. With the help of a hybrid sim slot, user storage can increase to 256 GB.
Camera : Talking about the camera, Phone has a dual rear camera setup,Primary 12MP rear camera, pixel, f/1.9, dual pixel autofocus, Secondary 5MP rear camera, f/2.0. For the selfie camera user, the front has a 5 Megapixel high resolution camera.
Battery : Redmi 6A comes with a big battery of 3,000mAh Li-ion battery which will give you almost 1-2 day of battery backup. It also support quick charge.
Why You Should Root Redmi 6A ?
- You can install Custom Roms on your smartphone.
- Remove pre-installed apps.
- You can block Ad of any application.
- Installing incompatible apps.
- More display option and Feature.
- Optimize the performance of the phone by using Xposed Modules.
- Greater battery life and speed.
- Making full device backup
- Access to root files.
- Cpu Clocking.
- You will able to flash ROMs and zip files.
- More Android Tweaks.
Steps to Root Redmi 6A & Install TWRP Recovery
Pre-requirements To Root Redmi 6A :
- Unlock Bootloader of Redmi 6A Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t proceed ahead.
|Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 6A|
|Read this Complete guide on How you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 6A|
- Download Redmi 6A USB Driver & Install them on your Windows PC.
- Take Backup of your phone full data because after installing Twrp and Rooting your phone you will loss all your phone data.
- Enable USB Debugging on the phone.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
|Enable USB Debugging on Redmi 6A|
|Read this Complete guide on How to enable USB Debugging On Redmi 6A.|
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 USB Driver
- TWRP Recovery for Redmi 6A
- ADB & Fastboot Driver
- Download Magisk Manager to Root Redmi 6A
- Download SuperSu to Root Redmi 6A
The stuff we have provided on this page is only compatible with the Xiaomi Redmi 6A. Do not try this on any other device as you might end up damaging your device.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A ?
Now as all of you are knowing that if you want root access then we have to first install any Custom Recovery on our smartphone like TWRP. So first of all we will learn How to install Twrp recovery on Redmi 6A after that we will proceed to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
Before starting Twrp recovery installation process make sure that you have Unlocked Bootloader Of your phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A :
- First of all download Xiaomi Redmi 6A USB driver and ADB driver and install it on your Pc properly.
- Unzip the ADB folder on your phone and install the same on your Windows PC. Now you will find the ADB folder on your Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now download the TWRP Recovery file from the link given above and rename the TWRP .img file to recovery.img and place the downloaded recovery in ADB folder which you will find in the Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now you have to Boot your Phone into Fastboot Mode and connect it to the your computer through USB cables.
- Go to the Recovery folder, Press right click of your mouse while holding the Shift button on the Keyboard. From the options, Select “Open PowerShell window here” or “Open Command Window here”.
- Now open the Command window and Enter the given below commands to check that your phone is connected to the computer properly or not.
- If your device is connected properly you will find your device name below the command. Now it’s time to install Twrp on Redmi 6A. Type the given below commands to Flash TWRP file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A. Enter the Given below command to Reboot your Smartphone.
Now it’s time to Root Redmi 6A.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A ?
Now as you have installed TWRP on your phone. Now you can root Your Smartphone. Now, there are two ways to root your phone First one using Magisk, and another using SuperSU. I Prefer Magisk because it provides you more customization option.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A with Magisk Manager ?
- First of all download Magisk Manager Zip File and save the downloaded file into Phone Internal Storage.
- Now you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery Mode. To boot into Twrp Recovery mode you have to First turn off your Phone and hold volume up + power key together.
- Once you are in Twrp mode select “Install” option from the menu.
- Locate the downloaded downloaded Magisk Zip file which you have placed in Phone Internal Storage.
- Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
That’s it Guys you have successfully Rooted Redmi 6A now tap on Reboot to Reboot your Phone.
|Read these articles also :-|
Guys this was the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 6A & How to install TWRP On Redmi 6A . If you have any doubt or queries related to this article then please tell us through comments. If you found this article helpful then please share it On Facebook And Twitter. All The Best….