Have You bought Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus and you want to root access on your smartphone? Here is the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus & How to install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
With the help of this guide, you can quickly Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus with the help of the TWRP custom Recovery. In this post, we are showing you two methods to Root Mi Pad 4 Plus with magisk Manager and SuperSu rooting tools.
After getting root access on your Phone you can enjoy any custom ROMs on your phone, Enjoy Tweaks and other rooted Apps on your phone.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus:
Before moving to Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus rooting process & install Twrp on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus let’s have a look at Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus specifications.
Display : Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with 10.1 inch, 295.8 cm2 (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Performances and software : This device looks very good in terms of performance. In this phone you get the Snapdragon 660 chipset which has proven the best Qualcomm chipset so far.
Storage : Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Of RAM (LTE model) or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (Wi-Fi or LTE model)
Camera : Talking about the camera, Phone has 13 MP, rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. and 5 Mp selfie camera with 2.0 aperture.
Battery : Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with a big battery of 8620mAh which will give you almost 1-2 day of battery backup.
Why You Should Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
- You can install Custom Roms on your smartphone.
- Remove pre-installed apps.
- You can block Ad of any application.
- Installing incompatible apps.
- More display option and Feature.
- Optimize the performance of the phone by using Xposed Modules.
- Greater battery life and speed.
- Making full device backup
- Access to root files.
- Cpu Clocking.
- You will able to flash ROMs and zip files.
- More Android Tweaks.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus & Install TWRP Recovery
Pre-requirements To Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t proceed ahead.
|Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus|
|Read this Complete guide on How you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus|
- Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Pro USB Driver & Install them on your Windows PC.
- Take Backup of your phone full data because after installing Twrp and Rooting your phone you will loss all your phone data.
- Enable USB Debugging on the phone.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
|Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus|
|Read this Complete guide on How to enable USB Debugging On Mi Pad 4 Plus.|
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus USB Driver
- TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- ADB & Fastboot Driver
- Download Magisk Manager to Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- Download SuperSu to Root Mi Pad 4 Plus
The stuff we have provided on this page is only compatible with the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. Do not try this on any other device as you might end up damaging your device.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
Now as all of you are knowing that if you want root access then we have to first install any Custom Recovery on our smartphone like TWRP. So first of all we will learn How to install Twrp on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Before starting Twrp recovery installation process make sure that you have Unlocked Bootloader Of your phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus :
- First of all download Mi Pad 4 Plus USB driver and ADB driver and install it on your Pc properly.
- Unzip the ADB folder on your phone and install the same on your Windows PC. Now you will find the ADB folder on your Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now download the TWRP Recovery file from the link given above and rename the TWRP .img file to recovery.img and place the downloaded recovery in ADB folder which you will find in the Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now you have to Boot your Phone into Fastboot Mode and connect it to the your computer through USB cables.
- Go to the Recovery folder, Press right click of your mouse while holding the Shift button on the Keyboard. From the options, Select “Open PowerShell window here” or “Open Command Window here”.
- Now open the Command window and Enter the given below commands to check that your phone is connected to the computer properly or not.
- If your device is connected properly you will find your device name below the command. Now it’s time to install Twrp on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. Type the given below commands to Flash TWRP file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. Enter the Given below command to Reboot your Smartphone.
How to Root Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
Now as you have installed TWRP on your phone. Now you can root Your Smartphone. Now, there are two ways to root your phone First one using Magisk, and another using SuperSU. I Prefer Magisk because it provides you more customization option.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus with Magisk Manager ?
- First of all download Magisk Manager Zip File and save the downloaded file into Phone Internal Storage.
- Now you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery Mode. To boot into Twrp Recovery mode you have to First turn off your Phone and hold volume up + power key together.
- Once you are in Twrp mode select “Install” option from the menu.
- Locate the downloaded downloaded Magisk Zip file which you have placed in Phone Internal Storage.
- Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
That’s it Guys you have successfully Rooted Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus now tap on Reboot to Reboot your Phone.
|Read these articles also :-|
Guys this was the complete guide on How to Root Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus & How to install TWRP On Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. If you have any doubt or queries related to this article then please tell us through comments. If you found this article helpful then please share it On Facebook And Twitter. All The Best….