Have You bought Redmi Note 6 Pro and you want to install TWRP on your smartphone? Here is the complete guide on How to install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
After the tremendous success of Redmi Note 5 pro, Xiaomi has finally Launched Redmi Note 6 Pro. The device has been already proven to be best in their Budget.
As the Hardware offering some good features in Note 6 pro. But in case if you are not satisfied with Regular MIUI Software and their features and you want try some other Custom Rom or rooting the device. Then you have to first install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro.
This is an easy step by step guide Tutorial about How to install TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro?
Redmi Note 6 Pro :
Before moving to Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro TWRP Process, let’s have a look at Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications.
Display : Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with 6.26-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels and display notch.
Performances and software : This device looks very good in terms of performance. In this phone you get the 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC. Which has proven the best Qualcomm chipset so far. Talking about graphic we get Adreno 630 GPU, up to 710MHz with LiquidCool Technology.
Storage : Redmi Note 6 Pro has two options for inbuilt storage – 3 GB RAM 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM 64 GB storage. With the help of a hybrid sim slot, user storage can increase to 256 GB.
Camera : Talking about the camera, Phone has a dual rear camera setup 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and two camera sensors (20-megapixel + 5-megapixel) at the front.
Battery : Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a big battery of 4000mAh which will give you almost 1-2 day of battery backup. It also support quick charge.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Pre-requirements To Install TWRP on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t proceed ahead.
|Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 6 Pro|
|Read this Complete guide on How you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.|
- Download Redmi 6A USB Driver & Install them on your Windows PC.
- Take Backup of your phone full data because after installing Twrp and Rooting your phone you will loss all your phone data.
- Enable USB Debugging on the phone.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
|Enable USB Debugging on Redmi Redmi Note 6 pro|
|Read this Complete guide on How to enable USB Debugging On Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.|
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 USB Driver
- TWRP Recovery for Redmi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Link will added as soon as TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro release.
- ADB & Fastboot Driver
The stuff we have provided on this page is only compatible with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Do not try this on any other device as you might end up damaging your device.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro?
Now as all of you are knowing that if you want root access then you have to first install any Custom Recovery on our smartphone like TWRP. So first of all we will learn How to install Twrp recovery on Redmi 6A after that we will proceed to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Before starting Twrp recovery installation process make sure that you have Unlocked Bootloader Of your phone.
Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro?
- First of all download Xiaomi Redmi 6A USB driver and ADB driver and install it on your Pc properly.
- Unzip the ADB folder on your phone and install the same on your Windows PC. Now you will find the ADB folder on your Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now download the TWRP Recovery file from the link given above and rename the TWRP .img file to recovery.img and place the downloaded recovery in ADB folder which you will find in the Windows C Drive (C:/ADB)
- Now you have to Boot your Phone into Fastboot Mode and connect it to the your computer through USB cables.
- Go to the Recovery folder, Press right click of your mouse while holding the Shift button on the Keyboard. From the options, Select “Open PowerShell window here” or “Open Command Window here”.
- Now open the Command window and Enter the given below commands to check that your phone is connected to the computer properly or not.
- If your device is connected properly you will find your device name below the command. Now it’s time to install Twrp on Redmi 6A. Type the given below commands to Flash TWRP file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Enter the Given below command to Reboot your Smartphone.
Now if you are planning to root Redmi note 6 pro then read this complete guide. (How to root redmi Note 6 PRO.)
Guys this was the complete guide on How to install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 6 Pro. If you have any doubt or queries related to this article then please tell us through comments. If you found this article helpful then please share it On Facebook And Twitter. All The Best….
|Best articles For You|
|How to install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro|